12.18.2008

Introduction

So this is my third blog but finally about something I know. Actually, putting that into statement makes me nervous because I am one who will not knowingly steer you wrong. (That's a weird sentence too...)
After 26 years of obtaining seemingly useless information, I found there is actually a term for it and I am not just that girl 'who-obtains-seemingly-useless-information'. I thought my undergrad program in Communications Advertising would grant me insight (mom, read 'job') and it has, but not according to what I know best. That's another thing: when it comes to something you feel, what does it take to justify?
The purpose of this blog is to do just that: justify and connect you the reader to what you may not be able to obtain on your own across the fashion board; to show wise (inexpensive/reasonable) options to make you feel good according to dress.
I should note this is also a chronicle to a new career: total novice stylist. I mean, I've got style, I just didn't know it could be my 'job' and am pursuing it full force.
I don't know that I'll have an answer for you in every case but I can say I will tell you what I know, as I know it.
Maven: a trusted expert in a particular field, who seeks to pass knowledge on to others.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to gaining your appreciation for a 'pretty (cheap!) dress'!

No comments:

Post a Comment