4.24.2009

Briefly

I am about to have to bust it outta here to a "Suspenders" party but just wanted to get a quick post out to jump off the weekend. I don't have suspenders, yet, so I will have to improvise for this themed deal. It got me thinking "What then, shall I wear?" So spenders makes me think of nerds, cropped pants and glasses. Ah! I did see those girls just the other day wearing the big, black frame glasses with the lenses popped out...works for me! And that is where you should be pulling for inspiration: the reserves all around you. I was out with some friends the other night when one of the guys I didn't know too well asked if he could touch my shorts. "Huh?" guy? "I know that's weird but...they look...like underwear. They look comfortable!" he said with a sheepish smile. Didn't know my attire could cross gender! So now I'm thinking hmm, that guy noticed I looked comfortable...in my underwear (it was not underwear)...I do want more of these boxer looking shorts, and apparently he would too...hence, briefly :)
Posting some pics to get you thinking along these inspiration lines.









No comments:

Post a Comment