4.09.2009

At your service, Part I

Women are tough. If you have not recognized the strength of a woman by this point, you deserve to be karate chopped. Where you can feel it.
Change subject, I was most overjoyed when my brother treated me to birthday lunch at a relatively new establishment here in town. We had read in recent months several raving reviews of the thriving trilogy such successful business wishes to impart: delicious food, apt decor, and--often most important if one lacks elsewhere, gratuitous service. If I had to guess one-third of those responsibilities were left to one half of Thai Tina's, Mr. T dropped the ball. We were barely--hmm, not acknowledged upon entering the premise by the recognized proprietor and were only serviced when asked ("Sir, sir! Is my napkin supposed to be moist?"). Tina, on the other hand, was so kind to deliver our food, refill our drinks, and clear our plates, but I ask why? Didn't she cook it too??

Point is, disservice comes in many forms. I can create an inviting space for you, whip up appropriate looks I think you will wear, serve it up, no strings attached. But how successful would I would be with no feedback all the while assuming I am meeting expectations?

I have full intent of advising said locale of our recent visit because it is not my interest to leave a poor review. I would believe Tina can handle it (perhaps like Uma), but we shall see about Mister T.

Talk to me folks! What do you think about these looks?

Newport News at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment